We’ve been communicating by phone for a long time. It re-mains the go-to communications
method in the workplace. The average business phone system has a lifespan of only six to eight
After that, the system is either out of maintenance or lagging in features, often to the detriment
of the business.
You may already realize it’s time to upgrade, but find the process of researching and selecting a
new phone system to be a daunting task. The good news is businesses that need to upgrade their
existing phone system now have a large array of solutions available compared to seven or eight
WHAT ARE THE TELL-TALE SIGNS
THAT YOUR PHONE SYSTEM IS BEHIND THE TIMES?
1. Does your business miss phone calls because the call is routed to an absent employee or all the
lines are busy?
2. Does your staff complain that your phone system is confusing because you have different phone
systems in each location with features that don’t work the same?
3. Have you lost inbound or outbound calls due to network or equipment failure?
4. Have you received unexpected phone bills, confusing pricing structures, or high international
5. Do your customers or remote workers complain of dropped calls when trying to reach people in the
6. Do you need to be in contact with your employees when they are traveling or working remotely?
Office Systems of Texas can provide your new phone system!