This is from our friendly Insurance Agent, Larry Lipton, Allstate Insurance. The Lipton Agency
We understand how important it is during the holiday season to protect what is most important to you so we wanted to provide you with some important Holiday Auto Safety tips:
- Every 44 seconds a vehicle is stolen somewhere in the U.S. Here are some tips to protect your vehicle while you are out holiday shopping: http://fw.to/6lYJXlR
- Don’t advertise shopping trips or gift purchases on social media. You may be giving potential thieves insight into the contents of your car’s trunk, times you’re away from home and even the holiday gifts hidden in your closet.
- 5 Tips to Prepare for Holiday Road Trips with the Kids http://fw.to/4ASw39i
- Pack Your Bags! 7 Tips to Hit the Road Safely This Holiday Season http://fw.to/uTGRaSX
- Watch out for strangers who will try to start conversations to distract you as you’re walking to your car. Keep your valuables out of sight, even if your doors are locked and make sure your car is clean so there’s enough space to accommodate what you’re shopping for.
- Maricela Reyes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The Lipton Agency/Allstate Ins Co
2611 FM 1960 W Ste D-100
Houston, TX 77068