Valentine’s is right around the corner and who doesn’t love Red Velvet Cake! Here are a couple of my favorite desert treats for this time of year.
Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 minuets
Total Time: 20 Min
Servings : 24 Cookies
- 1 package Red Velvet Cake Mix standard size cake mix – for this recipe Duncan Hines was used
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, and mix until combined, however do not overmix.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets, approximately 2-3 tablespoons of dough each. Use hands to shape into balls, then gently make balls taller than wider. This helps prevent cookies from spreading too much.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove from oven. Allow to cool on baking sheet, on a wire cooling rack, for five minutes. Then using a spatula, transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookies.