PRISM DocRecord is an electronic document management software that can help you manage information more quickly and cost-effectively, saving time and effort by capturing information seamlessly from anywhere on your network. It watches network folders and queues, integrates with other enterprise applications, and permits you to drag-and-drop files from desktop to system.
You can count on Konica Minolta PRISM DocRecord to track the history of changes made to the document while keeping all iterations on file. Know exactly who checked out a document, when the document was checked out and keep a running history of all changes made to that document.
- Custom categories and indexes can be created based on the needs of your workflow and there’s no limit to the number of categories or indexes in your system.
- You can group files based on projects, work processes, or document type to streamline filing and expedite retrieval.
- Images can be scanned and converted via OCR for keyword-search and side-by-side thumbnail viewing allows files to be quickly compared and selected.
- Documents can be converted, annotated, enhanced, revised with mark-up corrections, viewed in over 200 file formats and stored in common formats.
- Files can be easily stored and accessed; eliminating lost or misplaced documents, reducing storage costs, and providing a ready disaster recovery system.