Important Announcement for Single-Label Program: Beginning May 14, 2019 we will have a new return method to replace our single-label program for low-volume users. The new program is more environmentally-friendly and will lessen the environmental impact of shipping individual cartridges. To participate simply consolidate at least 5 used Konica Minolta consumables into any spare box that you have available lined with a trash bag, print a shipping label from this website, and ship the consolidate box of cartridges to be recycled. This program is free of charge for all Konica Minolta customers to return their Konica Minolta consumables and we will provide additional details on the new program in the coming weeks. We appreciate your awareness to decrease the carbon footprint and thank you for helping to keep our planet clean.
Welcome to our new and improved Clean Planet Program!
Konica Minolta’s Clean Planet Program leads the industry in protecting the environment. Now, we’re taking another step forward by simplifying our program to make it even easier and more convenient. Saving energy, managing resources and promoting policies that really make a difference — it’s all part of our commitment to preserve the planet for generations to come.
If this is your first time visiting the new Clean Planet Program Website, click here to register for a new customer ID. Once your account is verified and the log in information is provided, you will be able to order supplies via the website.
Here’s what you can expect in our latest Clean Planet initiatives:
- Streamlined order processing: Log in with your customer ID and zip code to order boxes — no need to re-enter all your information.
- One stop recycling: All of your consumables, including toner cartridges, imaging units, waste toner bottles, developer units, drums, etc., can be placed into a mid-range collection box or large gaylord. Note: All brands of consumables can be included with your Konica Minolta material in mid-range collection boxes or gaylords. (“Single Label Program” labels are still for use only with Konica Minolta branded material.)
- Pre-labeled UPS boxes: If you choose our “Box Program” your boxes comes pre-labeled with UPS return information. When a box is full, simply schedule a pick-up.
- Online ordering and tracking: You can see the tracking number for all requested collection box kits and track the package via UPS so you know when your materials will arrive.
- Online reporting: Monthly environmental reporting will show weight and units returned from your location.
- Online label printing: Single Label Program returns will allow for online printing of UPS labels.
- Online ordering: Requests for high-volume “Gaylord Program” pick-up requests.
Clean Planet Overview
Clean Planet offers multiple programs to return consumables for ease of use. To lessen the environmental impact of shipping, we encourage you to select the program that most closely meets your monthly usage of cartridges and bottles.
The Single Label Program is intended for customers who use 3 or less consumables per month. This program allows single items to be easily returned for recycling. Simply package your used consumable in your new consumable box, affix the UPS label ordered from the website, and ship. Individual UPS labels are printed through the Clean Planet website. Please note: single returns labels are only to be used with Konica Minolta branded material.
The Box Program is ideal for customers who utilize between 4 and 200 cartridges per month. Each order includes 3 individual recycling boxes that are designed to hold 10 to 15 items (when placed into the recycling box without the original packaging). The boxes come complete with pre-affixed return UPS labels. When a box is full, simply secure the liner with the included zip ties, tape the lid, and schedule a pick up through UPS.
The Gaylord Program is specifically for customers who use a large volume of consumables each month (greater than 200 pieces) and have the space to use a 4’ by 4’ by 4’ gaylord. Konica Minolta can arrange for the delivery and pickup of recycling pallets that hold a larger quantity of consumable items. Customers who lack the space can utilize the box program instead. Material should be placed into the lined gaylord without any original packing. To schedule a pick-up, contact us. Please note: gaylord kits are shipped via tractor-trailer and are roughly a 4’ by 8’ footprint on a single skid. Gaylords, liners, and lids are provided; however, the skids needed for return are not provided.