Konica Minolta is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Release 2.0 of the Dispatcher® Phoenix Worldox Connector, which includes advanced functionality to enhance the integration of Worldox®, World Software’s Document Management System, with our award-winning bizhub MFP devices. With the Worldox Connector, Konica Minolta customers can scan, index, process, and distribute documents to Worldox directly at the MFP, streamlining the process of storing documents in Worldox, saving time, and maximizing productivity.
This new release of the Worldox Connector includes advanced features, such as:
- Improved Profile Field search to speed document indexing at the MFP.
- Displaying familiar Worldox features at the MFP to simplify the document archiving process, such as:
- Quick Profiles, which allows users to access frequently-used profile information.
- Favorite Matters, which allows users to access recently-accessed folders.
- Bookmarks, which allows users to access shortcuts to previously-accessed Worldox worklists.
- Workspaces, which allows users to access links to existing Worldox bookmarks and Profile Group folders.
- Direct Access, which provides shortcuts to Profile Group / Profile Fields at the MFP.
Dispatcher Phoenix products feature a Workflow Builder Tool, Workflow Scheduler, LiveFlo, and document indexing and folder browsing at the MFP. Modular architecture provides additional functionality for easy expandability. Current versions include Foundations, Professional, Legal, Healthcare, Education, and Finance.